Ярлыки

вторник, 1 октября 2013 г.

We are expanding!

Dear readers,  

First of all, thank you very much for your interest and support!
 
I've just started, but already received a lot of positive feedback on my first postings.
I'm glad that this topic is very important for you as well.

I have a good news: my endeavors have inspired my friends Katherine and Mila. They decided to make their inputs to my blog - from time to time they will share their publications re: the family vacation with us.
Katerina and Mila are experienced moms, they also love children and traveling.
We are looking forward to their first postings!
Our team becomes international: Katerina is from Latvia. Mila is from the Ukraine, she lived in Florida for a long time, and now she moved to Austria.

I'm sure they will have a lot to share with us...

In the future we plan not only to write reviews about the family hotels but also to give our ideas where to travel with kids in different countries and cities.
We will be very happy to get your feedback, in particular we would like to know which topics could be of a special interest to you.
Do communicate with us!

Thank you again for your support!


Have a nice trip!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий