Ярлыки

четверг, 19 сентября 2013 г.

My Blog - Introduction



Dear Mommies and Daddies! And of course, dear Kids...

 I don’t know how it is for you, but for me, the topic of my blog is very important. 
This is my love, my greatest passion - children, travel and internet.
So my blog is about holidays/traveling with kids.

Being a mom, I decided to start a blog: my daughter is six years old and we love traveling! 
Moreover, traveling should not be just pleasant but also efficiently planned, so that every member of the family is happy and satisfied...

I always spend a lot of time looking for a good hotel for families with kids. A good hotel doesn’t have to be a luxury one – it should be comfortable for families with children of any age and interesting for kids... 

Therefore, I will write my postings about those hotels where I stayed and recommend (experience from the first hands) and about those, where I would go with my daughter... 

I will also share my ideas and some practical things about traveling with kids in different countries and continents... 

I would be very glad to get your feedback and comments, as the next big project, in case of success with my blog, would be own web page devoted to traveling with kids... 

Well, let’s begin our journey...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий